Join us for an Evening Celebrating Structural Engineering!
The SEAOI Awards Banquet is the highlight of our program year, as SEAOI members, colleagues, spouses, and friends gather to celebrate the profession of structural engineering. We will announce the winners of the Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards, and honor individuals with the John F. Parmer Award, the SEAOI Service Award, the Outstanding Young Engineer Award and the new SEAOI Excellence in Engagement Award.
This year's program will be held at Ignite Glass Studio, featuring a beautiful indoor/outdoor event space and a glass blowing demonstration after dinner.
Ignite Glass Studios
401 N. Armour Street
Street parking near Ignite Glass Studio is available, but not plentiful. Valet parking, provided by V.I.P Valet Services, will be available for $20.
2019 Banquet Menu
Reservations are $175 per person. When registering one or more guests, please use the "Register Another Person" option before checking out to ensure you are seated with your guests.
Table Orders: If your company would like to reserve an entire table of 10 ($1750), please email office@SEAOI.org
The Annual Awards Banquet is made possible by the generous support of sponsoring companies. There are four levels of sponsorship available: NEW Exclusive Cocktail Sponsorship ($7,500), Gold ($1,000), Silver ($600), and Bronze ($300).
All levels of sponsorship receive recognition in the program, on the SEAOI website, and in the Bulletin. Additional recognition comes with each level of sponsorship. Click here to learn more about the benefits of becoming a sponsor!
Please RSVP by June 14th
Congratulations to our Project Finalists!
- 41st Street Steel Arch Pedestrian Bridge - AECOM
- 905 W Fulton - FOREFRONT Structural Engineers
- Brother James Gaffney, FSC, Student Center - Wight & Company
- C.H. Robinson Midwest Headquarters - Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Chicago Union Station Great Hall Restoration - Klein and Hoffman, Inc.
- Circa - Cary Kopczynski & Company
- Dale Gardner Veterans Memorial Bridge - Parsons
- Glenstone II Art Museum - Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Hotel Julian - TGRWA
- I-240 MemFix4 CMGC - Alfred Benesch & Company
- Kinematic Sculpture - Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Lake Shore Drive Residence - The Structural Group
- Mackinac Bridge Paint Platforms - Ruby + Associates
- Manhattan Loft Gardens - Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- One Bennett Park - Thornton Tomasetti, Inc.
- Rufus 2.0 Spheres - Magnusson Klemencic Associates
- Theater on the Lake - Clark T Baurer Structural Engineering
- Trumpf Inc. Smart Factory - IMEG Corp.
- Wrigley Field Renovation - Thornton Tomasetti, Inc.
Images courtesy of Ignite Glass Studio and Andrew Breen
*Please note that group registrations are not reflected in the Participants list until orders are processed.