The SEAOI Awards Banquet is the highlight of our program year. Industry leaders, along with colleagues, spouses, and friends gather to celebrate the profession of structural engineering, as well as the winners of the Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards (EISE), and recipients of the SEAOI Special Awards. Due to anticipated social distancing mandates, we will announce EISE Award winners and honor the Special Award recipients virtually this year.
Congratulations to our Finalists!
- AIRE Ancient Baths Chicago, The Structural Group
- The Old Chicago Post Office, WSP USA
- Roselle Road Pedestrian Bridge, Ciorba Group, Inc.
- Dream Catcher, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- CTA Belmont Gateway Canopy, CastConnex
- One Thousand Museum, DeSimone Consulting Engineers
- Columbia College Chicago Student Center, Rockey Structures, LLC
- Chase Center, Magnusson Klemencic Associates
- Tower 12, Cary Kopczynski & Company
- Willis Tower Repositioning, Thornton Tomasetti, Inc.
- 727 W Madison, WSP USA
- TH 53 Rochleau Mine Bridge, Parsons
- Winona Bridge Rehabilitation and Reconstruction, Michael Baker International
- University of Maryland College Park, Cole Field House Renovation and Reconstruction, CannonDesign
- Expo 2020 Dubai Al Wasl Trellis, Thornton Tomasetti, Inc.
- Richard J. Daley College Pedestrian Bridge, CannonDesign
- 100 Mount St., Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Cloud Buster, Thornton Tomasetti, Inc.
Registration is FREE but please RSVP before July 6th.
Congratulations to our Special Award Recipients
John F. Parmer Award
President, S.P. Asrow Associates
John Duntemann, SE, PE
Senior Principal, Wiss, Janney, Elstner and Associates
Excellence in Engagement Award
Rose McClure PE, SE, LEED AP
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
Outstanding Young Engineer Award
Associate, Thornton Tomasetti
Your sponsorship of the Awards Celebration will give your company exposure to SEAOI members and friends, show your support for the individuals, projects and companies being celebrated, as well as sustain the operation of SEAOI to continue serving as the voice of structural engineers in Illinois.
Main Break -- $2,500 (one available)
Event Opener -- $2,000 (one available)
Banquet Program -- $1,000 (one available) – Sponsoring company’s name and logo on back of program as program sponsor (PDF). - SOLD!
Audio/Visual -- $1,000 (one available) – co-branded Zoom event invitations and registration emails to attendees SOLD!
Gold Sponsors ($750)
Silver Sponsors ($500)
Bronze Sponsors ($300)
Become a sponsor of learn more about the benefits of sponsorship by visiting our 2020 Awards Banquet - Virtual Awards Celebration Sponsorships page.