DEADLINE March 22, 2021
1. SEAOI Membership
A member of the design team or a principal of the firm submitting the entry must be a current SEAOI member in good standing, or a neighboring state SEA member for entries in the Best Neighboring State category. Submitting a Membership Application at the time of entry will satisfy this requirement.
Projects completed since January 1, 2018 are eligible, and projects must be completed or under construction as of January 1, 2021 to be considered. Incomplete projects must be sufficiently complete to clearly show the basic design of the structural system.
3. Required Materials
Entries are required to include the following materials:
- Completed online entry The online entry form is hosted by Google, and a Google account is required to upload files. If you do not have (or wish to use) a Google account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate submission arrangements.
- If you would like to compile necessary submission information prior to submitting your entry online, a worksheet is available here.
- A concise description of the project, outlining its significant attributes as they relate to the judging criteria (500-word maximum)
- Up to ten photos, plans or sketches - uploaded to the online form
- Entry fee of $400 (waived for Lavicka Award) submitted through 2021 EISE Registration on the right sidebar.
Project finalists will present the project at the SEAOI Finalists Present virtual event on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, and provide the following:
- 5-8 minute PowerPoint presentation (dependent on the number of finalists presenting)
- Digital photos representing the project (300 dpi minimum).
- Unconditional release of photos for publication purposes. Credits should be properly noted.
View the complete Call for Entries for more information.
4. Deadline for Entries
Complete entries must be received by Monday, March 22, 2021
The awards will be announced during the Virtual Annual Banquet on June 11, 2021
If you prefer to pay by check, please contact Nancy Radler for instructions and to request an invoice.