The Structural Engineers Association of Illinois is pleased to announce the 2018 Central Chapter Trade Show and Symposium, which will be held in Champaign, Illinois. This day-long event provides a forum for engineers and architects to interact with trade professionals, and listen to informative presentations. The Trade Show & Symposium provides 6 hours of continuing education credit plus numerous opportunities to meet with companies that provide goods and services to the design profession. All sessions will take place in the same room for maximum networking with fellow attendees.
Call For Abstracts
Abstract Review Criteria
- Clarity: the concept and expression should be comprehensible
- Approach: including definition of the problem, hypothesis, methodology, application, results, and analysis
- Practice of Structural Engineering: should bridge the gap between theory, challenges, and solution
- Originality: should report preliminary or novel results
- Speakers will be notified of abstract acceptance by early August.
- Speakers will be provided with required guidelines after acceptance of abstract.
- Standard AV equipment will be available: podium, laptop, microphone, projector, and screen.
- All speakers receive free registration on the day of their presentation. (Travel expenses are not included.)
(Boneyard Creek Second Street Basin Stone Arch Bridge, Champaign, Illinois)
The registration fee is just $70 for members and $105 for non-members until August 20. After that, the fee is $85 for members and $120 for non-members.
GOLD: $1050 Exhibit Fee - $1000 before July 20th!
- ½ page ad in the SEAOI Bulletin
- Logo and 50-word company description on SEAOI Website
- Exhibit Booth – premier location
- Up to five admissions to Trade Show
SILVER: $785 Exhibit Fee - $750 before July 20th!
- ¼ page ad in the SEAOI Bulletin
- Logo and 25-word company description on SEAOI Website
- Exhibit Booth – preferred location
- Two admissions to Trade Show
BRONZE: $525 Exhibit Fee - $500 before July 20th!
- Business card-sized ad in the SEAOI Bulletin
- Logo on SEAOI Website
- Exhibit Booth
- One admission to Trade Show