SEAOI is pleased to present a full-day seminar on Foundation Design, led by Bill Walton of GEI Consultants, Inc., and a team of world-renowned experts. This seminar is targeted to provide 7.5 hours of continuing education credit.
About the Class:
A course outline with presenter information will be posted as soon as it is available. Topics and speakers will include the following:
- Fundamentals of Foundation Engineering
- Foundations for Bridges - AASHTO and IDOT focus
- Lateral Support Models for Tall Buildings
- Drilled Foundations
- Driven Pile Foundations and Load Testing
- Updated Pile Foundation requirements in Chicago Building Code
- International Case History
- Permanent and Temporary Earth Retention
- Non-Destructive Deep Foundation Testing
- Risk and Rewards: A Career Retrospective
- Open Discussion with Our Legends
Clyde Baker, Bob Lukas and Safdar Gill
155 N. Wacker Drive
Conference Room A
The registration fee is just $300 for members, $400 for non-members, through March 1. Prices increase to $375/$475 on March 2.
A continental breakfast and lunch are included in the cost of registration.