E-Week Girl Day Instagram Contest
SEAOI Women in Structural Engineering (WiSE) is delighted to host the 2nd Annual Girl Day Photo Contest on February 23rd. Post an image of yourself on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook (though only Instagram posts will be counted in the raffle) showing how you are encouraging the young women in your life to become engineers, and you'll be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card! We would love to see how active our community really is (because we know you are!).
How To Play
- First, make sure your profile is public so we can see your picture.
- Snap a photo representing how you are encouraging young women to become an engineer.
- Upload your photo to your Instagram profile. Be sure to hashtag your photo with #GirlDay2017 AND #seaoiEWEEKcontest. Feel free to tag us (@seaoiyec), too!
- Share your photo with friends through other forms of social media, too!
- Post up to three (3) photos between now and11:59 p.m. on Thursday, February 23, 2017.
One (1) winner will be chosen via raffle. The winner will be contacted via Instagram—so make sure you're checking your account! Winner will receive a $50 gift card from Amazon.
Entrants: Who can play?
Anyone involved in the structural engineering industry is eligible to play but you must be living in the U.S. to win. Your Instagram profile must be public or we won't be able to see your photo. SEAOI will not share private information. If a photo is unsuitable or unrelated to SEAOI and/or Girl Day, SEAOI has the right to terminate any entry without explanation.
Entrant's Grant of Rights to Submission
By participating in the Girl Day Contest, each entrant irrevocably grants SEAOI a non-exclusive, unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, transferable license and right to use and authorize the use of the entrant's submission and any other material or information in connection with the Contest for purposes of advertising, trade and other commercial purposes.
More Information on Girl Day
Please visit Discover Engineering's website at http://www.discovere.org/our-programs/girl-day.