Please join us on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2023, as the Finalists from the Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards make their presentations to our panel of distinguished judges. This event will carry at least 1.0 hour of continuing education credit, and CE certificates will be emailed to all attendees within a week after the event.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FINALISTS!
- Alcove – 900 Church, DeSimone Consulting Engineers
- Allegheny Health Network - Wexford Hospital, HKS Inc.
- Allegiant Stadium, Arup
- Beppe Restaurant, Three Pillars Structural Engineering Group
- Central Tri-State Tollway (1-294) Mile Long Bridge, Lochner/HDR/Quigg Engineering
- College of Lake County Student Center, IMEG Corp.
- Ko'ula, BASE
- Nashville International Airport Terminal Lobby and International Arrivals Facility Addition, Magnusson Klemencic Associates
- North Austin Community Center, Forefront Structural Engineers, Inc.
- Northwestern Medicine Galter-Feinberg Connector, SmithGroup
- O’Hare International Airport Elevate Parking Structure Repairs, Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
- Seattle House, Cary Kopczynski & Company
- SOS Children's Villages Roosevelt Square Community Center, TGRWA
- St. Francis Downtown, Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
- The Ascent, Thornton Tomasetti
- The Salt Shed, Forefront Structural Engineers, Inc.
- Third Avenue Bridge, HNTB
- Trinity University Dicke Hall, Datum Engineers
- UIUC Campus Instructional Facility, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
Alcove – 900 Church
Allegheny Health Network - Wexford Hospital
Central Tri-State Tollway (1-294)
Mile Long Bridge
College of Lake County Student Center
Nashville International Airport Terminal Lobby
and International Arrivals Facility Addition
North Austin Community Center
Northwestern Medicine Galter-Feinberg Connector
O’Hare International Airport
Elevate Parking Structure Repairs
SOS Children's Villages
Roosevelt Square Community Center
St. Francis Downtown
The Salt Shed
Third Avenue Bridge
Trinity University Dicke Hall
UIUC Campus Instructional Facility
Cliff Dwellers Club
200 S. Michigan Ave, 22nd Floor
Chicago, IL 60604
- Caesar Salad
- 8 oz. Grilled New York Strip Steak Topped Sautéed Shiitake Mushroom Red Wine Reduction
- German Chocolate Cake
Presentation time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Cocktail hour: 5:00 – 6:00 pm
$75 - Members
$40 - Members
If registering in person, please register by Thursday, April 27th at 4 pm. If registering for the live streaming, please register before 2 pm on Tuesday, May 2nd to receive viewing information and CE credit.