- Understanding the basic concepts and methodology of post-tensioning concrete (PT).
- Learn about AASHTO specification requirements on PT design.
- Construction considerations for both design and onsite.
- February 17, 2021
- February 24, 2021
- March 3, 2021 - Rescheduled to March 10th
- March 10, 2021 - Rescheduled to March 17th
8 CE Hours
• Member - $320
• Non-Member - $450
This is a virtual event on Zoom. Please register before 2:00pm on Monday, 2/15/21 to ensure you receive access to the presentation.
About the Speaker
Philip W. Walker, P.E., SE Regional Bridge Practice Lead
Michael Baker International
Philip is the Southeast Regional Practice Lead for Structures with Michael Baker International. He has been responsible for structures ranging from segmental concrete to steel truss structures for both highway and transit systems. He is an instructor at the University of South Florida, instructor for both the NHI Strut and Tie Concrete course and NHI LRFD for Highway Bridge Structures course, and was one of the responsible engineers for two projects winning national awards – the Marc Basnight bridge in North Carolina and the St. Croix River Crossing in Minnesota. Philip earned his BSCE from Tennessee Technological University and his MSCE from the Georgia Institute of Technology. He is a member of ASBI and the Florida ACEC Vertical Support Committee.