SEAOI 2021-2022 Membership Now Open!
Join or renew today!
The Structural Engineers Association of Illinois (SEAOI) champions excellence for its members in the practice of Structural Engineering.
-- SEAOI Mission Statement
Membership in SEAOI serves your professional and personal development through affiliation with a like-minded community of around 800 committed people working together to increase the visibility and respect of the structural engineering profession.
Join your peers and industry leaders at SEAOI events, receive discounts on SEAOI technical courses and symposia, access to the Illinois Legislative Watch, membership in NCSEA, and much more.
What have you done for me lately?
SEAOI and our engaged, dedicated volunteers have been working hard for our members over the past year! Highlights of the past membership year include:
- EXCELLENT EDUCATIONAL EVENTS
- Delivered 30 virtual continuing education events, including Symposia and Trade Shows, reaching over 1,300 attendees
- Hosted over 400 attendees at six virtual Dinner Meetings which discussed incredible new projects, Excellence in Structural Engineering Finalists, infrastructure, and Chicago Construction Codes
- Continued our regular Webinar series on Checking the Pulse of the Illinois Construction & Engineering Industry
- Delivered 2 successful state-mandated Sexual Harassment Prevention Training session with over 600 attendees
- Added over a dozen low-cost and FREE Webinars
- PRICELESS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Two SEAOI Book Club meetings
- Wise Panel Discussion
- Young Professional Workshop
- SUPER SOCIAL
- YEC Salesforce Tower & Union Station Tower Site Visit
- YEC Fall Social: Virtual Trivia Night
SEAOI. All we're missing is YOU!
SEAOI member benefits include:
- Discounted pricing on all SEAOI events
- Public outreach and volunteering opportunities
- Illinois Legislative Watch
- Membership in NCSEA
- subscription to Structures Magazine
- Access to the SEAOI library
- Access to the SEAOI Member Directory
- Inclusion in Find a Structural Engineer Directory
- Joining the ranks of over 700 of your fellow engineers to protect and propel excellence in the practice of structural engineering