The Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards Competition takes place each year to recognize creative achievement in structural engineering via innovative structural designs and individual contributions that advance the profession.
The winners are announced at the Annual Awards Banquet each year.
Awards are given in the categories listed below.
- Jurors' Favorite/Most Innovative Structure
- Best Renovation/Retrofit Project
- Best Bridge/Transportation Project
- Best Industrial/Utility Project
- Best Project - > $150 Million
- Best Project - $50 Million to $150 Million
- Best Project - $10 Million to $50 Million
- Best Project - up to $10 Million
- Lavicka Award - Small Firm/Small Project
- Best Neighboring State Project