Structural Engineers and Project Managers
Interested in engineering your career with an industry leader? If so, please submit your resume. We’re hiring. Our employees work on exciting projects, connect with great people, and enjoy excellent compensation and benefits. If that sounds appealing, we’d welcome the opportunity to talk.
CKC has over 30 years of award-winning history. We’re an innovative company committed to growing our people and advancing the A/E/C industry. We provide our staff with challenging project opportunities and support them with the tools and training they need to succeed. For more information, visit www.ckcps.com.
We’re seeking full time structural engineers and project managers.
Requirements for structural engineers include an EIT and a BSCE from an accredited college or university (MS preferred). Responsibilities include:
• Perform structural analysis
• Prepare designs for buildings and other structures
• Coordinate with BIM staff and others
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Maintain a working knowledge of codes and standards such as IBC, ASCE 7, AISC, and ACI 318
Project managers must also have a PE license (SE preferred). Additional responsibilities include:
• Manage designs for buildings and other structures
• Prepare project budgets and schedules
• Coordinate with clients, industry partners, and Principals
Why You Should Apply
• Excellent salary and benefits, including flexible PTO policy
• Frequent training and professional growth opportunities
• 100% paid employee medical/dental/vision coverage
• Company provided Friday breakfast, social hour, beverages, and more
• Employer match 401k
How to Apply
• Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please format any attachments in Word or PDF