Transportation engineering design consulting firm
EFK Moen, LLC, a transportation engineering design consulting firm, is currently seeking an experienced Structural/Bridge Engineer for a full-time position in our St. Louis MO, Fairview Heights, IL, or Chicago, IL offices. The company offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
Work independently performing structural bridge designs in a team-oriented environment. Project emphasis is on structural/bridge designs for IDOT and Illinois Tollway. The projects range in scope from small to multi-million-dollar designs.
• Daily production of structural/bridge design plans, structural calculations, reports, etc.
• Leadership that delivers quality design while adhering to the project budget/schedule
• Responsible and accountable for client/customer satisfaction and technical project
• Perform other duties as assigned
EFK Moen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
• BS in Civil Engineering from an accredited program is required
• MS in Civil Engineering from an accredited program is a plus
• 4+ years of bridge design experience is required
• EIT license is required (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
• PE and SE license are a plus
• DOT and/or Illinois Tollway project experience is preferred
• Proficient in MicroStation CAD software is required
• Proficient with structural design software is required
• Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills is required
• Must be authorized to work in the United States