DZSE is a structural engineering firm located in the Chicago Loop. We have a long-held passion for innovative design with a commitment to strengthening the engineering community. We believe in providing the best possible work environment to develop our team and have a culture that promotes personal growth while being part of stimulating and diverse projects. DZSE is a growing firm with offices in Chicago and Milwaukee.
DZSE has an excellent benefit package including medical insurance, a matching retirement plan, PTO, Flexible hours and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
We are looking for a well-rounded and collaborative structural engineer with 3 to 10 years of experience in design, analysis, and preparation of construction documents to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who works well independently and in groups, embraces technology, and is enthusiastic about their professional growth.
• BS degree in Civil Engineering with completion of relevant coursework in Structural Engineering, Masters Preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work well with others and handle interactions with the client
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Attention to detail, data accuracy, and quality of output.
• Knowledge of Revit is essential. Experience with RAM, AutoCAD, SAP, or ETABS is a plus