Entry-Level Transportation Engineer
The Bacon Farmer Workman and Marcum Engineering family of companies are committed to providing multi-disciplined, full-service engineering excellence through planning, design, and construction observation phase services for Civil, Structural, Transportation, Mechanical and Electrical projects of diverse complexities. By utilizing the experience of our highly educated and talented professional staff of over 110 employees in eight office locations; we offer a standard of excellence and a dedication to exceptional service on every project.
Our approach to working with clients originates with our belief in utilizing the most up to date technologies, forming committed client and community relationships, and remaining entirely accessible to both customer and/or end user. Our commitment to the communities and environments we work in is the hallmark of our success. How we work starts with who we are.
Essential Job Functions:
• Prepare design computations and quantity estimates under the supervision of a licensed engineer
• Assist in the preparation or modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction documents, studies, permits and designs for various projects
• Use computer assisted civil engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 0 – 4 years of experience
• Current Engineer Intern License in the state of MO or IL or the ability to obtain in 6 months
• Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of organizational and management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment