entry-level structural engineer
Sowlat Structural Engineers is a world-class structural engineering practice based in Chicago. We offer expertise in the design of high rises, civic projects, and light structures.
A successful candidate will demonstrate an interest in the design of buildings through close coordination with architects. Capability to determine behaviors of structures, is required. Skills with high-end structural engineering tools are desirable.
• Master of Architecture (structures option) or Master of Science in Structural Engineering.
• Candidates with dual degrees in architecture and engineering are encouraged to apply.
• Please email resume and detailed transcripts.
• Salary depends on qualifications. We are pleased to offer great benefits.
• We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
• COVID-19 vaccination and boosters are required, subject to required accommodations.