Rockey Structures is currently looking for a full-time, self motivated and personable, Structural Engineer with 2-5 years of experience to join our team. The Engineer’s responsibility will include working directly with clients while seeing a project from inception through construction. We focus on delivering a complete engineering package to all of our clients, and produce high quality engineering solutions, as well as the documentation to have them constructed properly. Our work is diverse and well recognized in the industry, and includes new construction and renovation, as well as many non-traditional projects such as art installations, large scale sculptures, and television and movie work.
Rockey Structures, LLC is a structural engineering firm which is grounded in the belief that structural solutions can only be successful if they are in harmony with the architectural intentions. We continue to do work in multiple scales from commercial to large art installations, and from new construction to renovation. Our continuing philosophy of providing exceptional service, timely response, and efficient designs with an eye towards economy of construction, strives to exceed our client’s expectations. For an overview of some of our work please visit www.rockeystructures.com.
• B.S. in Civil or Architectural Engineering with a structural emphasis (Masters preferred).
• 2+ years experience in the structural engineering of buildings or other objects.
• Working knowledge of design and drafting software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• SE licensure or actively pursuing SE Licensure.