The Structural Engineers Foundation is excited to offer a Corporate Partner opportunity to your firm. As a Corporate Partner with SEF, your firm not only becomes a partner in enabling the Foundation’s mission but also gains exposure at our events and within our activities.
We are offering our 2021 Corporate Partner opportunity for $1,500, which includes the following:
- Your firm will be a featured sponsor of both the Spring and Fall Lecture. Your firm’s logo will be present on the entry signage to the lecture, as well as on the program and introduction.
- Your firm will be presented as a Corporate Partner on correspondence with universities regarding our scholarship and research grant activities.
- Your firm will be listed as a Corporate Partner on the SEF website.
- Your firm will be presented as a Corporate Partner at the SEAOI banquet.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available for the Fall and Spring Lectures:
- $1,000 to be listed as a sponsor for the food provided during the networking hour before a lecture. Your firm’s logo will be presented on separate signage at the food venue, as well as separate recognition within the lecture program and during the lecture introduction. Available when in-person events resume.
- $500 to be listed as a sponsor of the lecture program. Your firm’s logo will receive separate recognition within the lecture program and during the lecture introduction.
- $350 to be listed as a sponsor of the lecture (already included with the Corporate Partner program, but also available if your firm would like to assist the Foundation in a more limited capacity).
If you are interested in funding one of the SEF Scholarships or the SEF Research Grant for one year ($3000) or providing an endowment for a named scholarship ($25,000), please contact Stephanie Crain.
Once you have registered as a sponsor, please email your logo as a .jpg, .png, or .gif file to Nancy Radler.