The Anchorage to Concrete webinar, hosted by Don Meinheit of WJE, features invaluable information on the behavior and design of cast-in-place and post-installed concrete anchors.
This webinar will cover the topics of:
- Structural anchor types
- Behavior of cast-in and post-installed anchors loaded in direct tension
- Behavior of cast-in and post-installed anchors loaded in direct shear
- Design provisions for tension loaded anchors
- Design provisions for shear loaded anchors
- Combined tension and shear loadings
- Complex loading conditions
- Case studies
- Qualification requirements for anchors
- Adhesive Anchor Installer Certification
- Design examples
- $200 Member
- $400 Non-Member
8.0 CE hours
- Enter your email address below.
- Continue through the checkout process.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a personalized link to the webinar page.
- Follow the links on the webinar page to view the recording and to take the quiz for CE credit.