Panel Discussion on Work Flexibility - Part 2
March 21st marks the one-year anniversary of the start of the grand work-from-home experiment foisted upon us by the pandemic. Join us for an interactive discussion reflecting on how workplace flexibility has changed over the last year, and a venue for sharing lessons learned across our industry. This program is an extension of January’s session and is back by popular demand.
- Jonathan Tavarez, Staff Engineer, AISC
- Joe Porada, Engineer, Thornton Tomasetti
- Hiba Bhatty, Associate AIA, Valerio Dewalt Train
- Thomas Dehlin, Project Associate I, Sargent and Lundy
- Stacy Economy, Project Engineer, Clark Construction
Watch the Presentation
The webinar is FREE for members and $15 for non-members to watch.
Enter your email address below.
Continue through the checkout process.
You will receive an email confirmation with a personalized link to the webinar page.
Follow the links on the webinar page to view the recording and to take the quiz for CE credit.