Ahmad Abdelrazaq shared a detailed presentation of the design and construction challenges of the Lakhta Center in St. Petersburg, Russia, which stands as the tallest tower in Europe and the second tallest twisted super tall tower in the world.
- Structural Engineering Design & Construction Planning of the Tallest Building in Europe
- Weaving Structural Design into Fabric of Architecture of 462m Tall & twisted Tower
- Development of state of the art and special outrigger Structural System that not only resulted in significant time/cost saving, but improve the overall constructability and redundancy of structural system
- Development of Foundation design
- Development of Real time Structural health monitoring Program for Structure and Foundation System
- $20 Member
- $40 Non-Member
1.0 CE hour
- Enter your email address below.
- Continue through the checkout process.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a personalized link to the webinar page.
- Follow the links on the webinar page to view the recording and to take the quiz for CE credit.